Saturday 29 September 2012

IMPROMPTU POST.

I've just been night swimming in the Budva bay. Perfectly clear water, a full moon, stars, PERFECTION OF A MOMENT. I was feeling pooped after my dinner at a table for one, then remembered my commitment to ridding myself of poopy feelings, so stripped off and dived in!

I feel like crying I am so refreshed.

If you have the chance, please go and do this now. A quick dip in the ocean will give you the exact answer to your unanswerable question that's buzzing around your head.

There is no better office in the world than the deep blue sea.

4 comments:

  1. Tempting, but a skinny dip in Belfast Lough at ten to ten in Autumn... With you vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags (comment above) put me on to your blog. Brilliant, brilliant stuff! I have already passed your blog address on to a friend!
    Keep going and enjoy your amazing adventure - so many people are already cheering you on, and soon, I'm sure, there will be many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the warm, crystal clear water of the Adriatic cannot compare with the sea in Belfast. We would probaly not enjoy it as much, and might get hypothermia if we try. But you enjoy every single moment of your adventure because it is fabulous!
    Sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron
    Just read a wee bit of your blog and going home to read rest of it = beautiful story of the tortoise - Mags and I think you should get it published. Great to hear from you - well done on all you have done so much well well done - it all sounds so exciting Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete